Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Steve Jobs, RIP

I'd posted this morning of October 5 under the heading "Steve Jobs is not my guru, but..."
I woke up today with an urge to dig up this favorite quote from Mr. Jobs. I was aware of his health problems, but had not been tracking them.
Now upon coming home, my wife Serena tells me that Steve Jobs just passed away. He was quite an innovator, a revolutionary in a sense, an inspiring smart dude. Sure, his ego was beyond huge, but nobody's perfect. My heart goes out to his family.
Here is the original post I put up this morning before returning to add this upon news of his death.

I do like this quote from Mr. Jobs:


Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

No comments: